The most common feedback we get from Clients who have built custom homes before with other builders is they have never experienced the level of organization of the building process that Gallup and Gallup prides itself on. Building a custom home is a unique task, one that can create stress and frustration if not met with a rigorous "battle plan". Gallup and Gallup has developed a proven system to handle the logistics of building a completely custom designed and built home. This system is Known as the Custom Build System or CBS.
Gallup & Gallup’s Custom Build System is a Design-Build construction process that over 150 of our clients have worked with us in the past 16 years to create the custom home of their dreams.
WHAT IS DESIGN-BUILD?
Simply put, it is a Turnkey systems approach that manages and coordinates the 6 key elements required to produce the custom home of your dreams. These elements include:
• Development of your custom home plans
• Design and specifications created within your budget range
• Proper design and positioning of the house to maximize the home site considerations
• Cost effective construction using multiple bidding by our proven subcontractors
• Quality and energy efficient construction techniques used to exceed your expectations
• Professional decorating and selections assistance
HOW DOES GALLUP & GALLUP IMPLEMENT DESIGN-BUILD?
First of all and most importantly, we learn of your design and décor preferences, project budget range, site considerations, and personal life style requirements.
Next, we develop a custom home design with specifications and pricing considerations that best mesh to your dream and budget.